Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Review: Meet the Top 20

As you may know, my favorite show in the entire world is back in action so that means I am back to doing weekly reviews... hopefully.
The stand out performances of the night for me: Ballroom and Contemporary #2 (See below). Out of the two, Lindsay is really the only stand out for me, although the second contemporary piece was beautiful.



I'll call it right now...
Top 5 Girls: Alexa, Lindsay, Witney, Tiffany and Audrey (possibly Genneya to replace Audrey).
Top 5 Boys: Glitch, Daniel, Brandon, Matt, and the last spot is open.

I am more sure of the girls that the guys. Overall, I was more impressed with the girls. The show was just bleh for me tonight. I'm really excited about my favorites that's for sure but as a season, I am a little iffy so I hope it picks back up. I am really pulling for the girl from Colorado but because she seems so quiet, I don't think she'll go that far.
It's very early to be calling all of this so take it with a grain of salt. Hoping the season turns around because the talent is definitely there, especially with the girls.

My favorites: Alexa, Lindsay & Tiffany. Glitch is my favorite boy for right now. I also really like Matt but we'll see. Some other boys may creep in there but if anything my favorites cut down as the season goes on.