Monday, July 25, 2011

With Every Heartbeat

Have you ever found a song and you are just like wow, I feel so moved by that song? There really are no words to describe the feeling but you almost just want to cry for some reason. Well if you haven't felt like this, you are really missing out and probably need to expand your music taste. Maybe I'm crazy and really am the only one who has felt like this but seriously, I found a song the other day and I have had it on repeat ever since. I heard it before on SYTYCD and loved the dance but then I finally looked up the song and listened to it in its entirety and just wanted to cry. The funny thing is is that the song is actually an upbeat dance song and when you listen to it that way, you just want to dance. But the acoustic version just suits the lyrics way better. 
I don't even have anything going on right now that would make listening to this song make me want to cry. The lyrics are so simple and basically repeated the whole song but with the combination of her voice and the piano, ugh, just strikes a special chord. 
Ha, I even made a ringtone of the song so now people will really think there is something wrong with me. 
What's the song?





Now if you have gotten this far, you can't just listen to the song without seeing the dance. 

And for those you don't watch SYTYCD, dances like this happen like all the time. Not necessarily like this one but ones that give you chills and make you wanna watch it 100 times over and over again; yeah, that happens all the time