Sunday, July 24, 2011

Top 8 Style and Partner Predictions

The Girls:
Caitlynn and Ivan- Hip Hop
Jordan and Neil- Jazz
Melanie and Ade- Contemporary
Sasha and Pasha- Ballroom

Basically since Melanie and Caitlynn both had Pasha this week, I don't think either of them will get ballroom again. Leaving, Jordan and Sasha left to get Pasha and since Jordan has already had two ballrooms this season and Sasha only one, I would assume Sasha to be with Pasha. Caitlynn has already had two contemporarys and jazz so I would assume they would give her Ivan for a hip hop and I hope that its not another lyrical hip hop. But this is also a toss up with Melanie because she also is fair game for a hip hop. But since she tends to get pimped out, I would assume they would give her another contemporary.

The boys:
Marko and Lauren G- Hip Hop
Tadd and  Lauren F- Jazz
Ricky and Jamie- Contemporary
Jess and Anya- Ballroom

It's really a toss up for Hip Hop because Marko and Ricky are both due for one. But since they seem to be pairing people up with who would make good couples, I see Marko with Lauren G more than I do Ricky with Lauren G. I don't see them giving Tadd another ballroom so I am going to guess he will be with Lauren Froderman for Jazz. The boys are really a toss up for any genre because they can all basically get any of them. Except Tadd cant be with Lauren G, Ricky cant be with Lauren F, Jess can't be with Jamie, and Marko can't be with Anya.

We'll see if I'm right. I was almost right last time!